Modding RSX decklid spoiler

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
:wtf1: wow now thats real foul who ever did it is a loser sorry for your lost I know you worked hard in modding that rear lip

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Holy ****..........that ****ing sucks man.

Welp........since you know exactly what to do now......time to make another!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Uggggh...it was painted and on the car?

When you make the next one, use the BMW Betalink like with the roof spoiler. So sorry to hear, man.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
im not making another. too much work.

im talking with one of the ebay sellers that sells the m3 spoilers... gonna have them make me an m5 spoiler (larger than the m3). im done spending money and countless hours fabricating spoilers. this RSX spoiler was my 3rd attempted custom spoiler. i was able to resale my first attemp which was a Spoon TSX spoiler, the 2nd one which was the Civic Hybrid spoiler i couldnt resale so i had to eat that cost and attempted to mod that and fuked up. got the RSX one to work and it got stolen in under 24hours.

im going the cheap and generic route now... i see where the custom one of a kind route got me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hate to see it never fully realized, but I don't blame you in the least. Good luck with the M5 lip.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Damn man that is beyond horrible.. I say you send out alerts to your friends and trusted acquaintances to spot the spoiler anywhere you can think of online and locally. The reality is, that the person who stole it probably knew when to perfectly time the attempt since he knew your project, and was most likely someone you wouldn't even suspect, but someone you know personally. Only someone knowing the value of this would just go and steal it.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Wow man that sucks. Don't worry people like that are stupid enough to put it on their cars the same day. It's a small world and like you said it's a one of a kind spoiler. A couple of months ago someone broke into my buddys car. They took his ait cf roof spoiler, his stereo, and his laptop. I can't wait to run into the jackass who ripped off my emblems at the j-yard, oh it's not going to be pretty.l

KnightRyder

Reaction score
some good news but...more bad news too :(

just got a phone call from the security office for the shopping complex where this happened.

they found what they think is my spoiler laying behind a dumpster behind the Michaels craft store which is only 300ft from where i was parked.

thats the good news i guess.

the even worse news...

they said its in 2 pieces :cry:

they're sending me a picture soon for me to confirm. im not home right now otherwise i'd go check it out myself.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Wow that **** drives my blood pressure to 170 / 100. That sort of thing is very prevalent around the area I live. That is to bad because the lip spoiler looked so perfect for our cars.

If it is your spoiler, why not attach it back together, repaint, and throw it back on?

Sorry you may not ever get justice, that is the part that sucks for when stuff like this happens to me.

Good luck sir!

Back