Modding RSX decklid spoiler

KnightRyder

Reaction score
FML. just saw the pic. its mine. picking it up tomorrow to inspect the severity of the damage but chances are its trash because i attempted molding 2 pieces back together with my civic spoiler and it was bad.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
just picked it up and the damage is far worse than it looked in the picture they sent me.

the entire thing is deformed especially right where it broke. all the paint and bondo on the back side is cracked because bondo doesnt flex and when they were prying up on the spoiler the majority of it cracked. it would be WAY too much work to repair this thing if it was even possible. i'd be better of starting over on a fresh piece (which im not going to do)

im going to order my m5 spoiler soon.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Worthless ****s. I would like nothing more than to have that thing dusted for fingerprints if it were at all possible.

So they stole it to use or sell but damaged it in the process, rendering it useless. What a waste. So sorry man.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hey Vimal,

Another theft thread....this is getting silly.

I hope people that are jacking other people's stuff, get caught, I really do.....they need to understand it's not cool that just taking someone's hard work.

I am sure I would flip out if I ever caught anyone stealing something from me like that, but hopefully you arent discouraged from doing future OOAK projects.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
^ Seriously. It sucks when you work hard to get what you have and some good for nothing piece of sht has the nerve to steal it.

Back