Ebony Woodgrain Steering Wheels

Mikey

Reaction score
*From the CL*

How rare are they really? I know the brown ones can be found on Ebay but Im yet to see a black one online anywhere and was curious what a good price would be for a used one.

They're rare enough that I could see them going for a slightly higher price but what price is too high?

Is $150 for a used wheel too much?

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Black Ebony Steering Wheels

If it's an mint OEM wheel, and rare, the price is going to be higher than average, so $150 would probably be a good price.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I've always seen the black ones, and hardly any tan ones. I haven't looked for awhile though.

I paid $90 for one from LKQ, which ended up being crooked, so they refunded me. Then I found a mint one on Azine for $120 and I bought it. I wouldn't say that $150 is too much for a really nice wheel, but I don't know that I'd pay that much personally for one. Just depends on how much it's worth to ya.

It is a really nice upgrade though, real leather, thicker diameter, and perforated.

Mikey

Reaction score

I love my wood wheel as well, and it matches the rest of the woodgrain in my car but Ive ALWAYS wanted a black one.

I also told myself I wouldnt pay more than $150 for one, even in good condition.

The said wheel though is in tact but the leather is a little worn at the "10 & 2" spots. I really want it, I just dont know if I can bring myself to spend $150 on it.

Jefe02

Reaction score

I paid $100 for mine and its mint. I also have an extra one that will be going up for sale soon, I just need to get it from storage.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I see the thread title changed. So are you looking for a black wheel with woodgrain on it?

I thought we were just talking CL-S/TL-S wheels before.

Mikey

Reaction score
No. There are 3 leather colors, that Ive seen; Black, tan and grey.

There are 2 woodgrain colors that Ive seen; black and brown.

I have a wheel with black leather and brown wood.

The wheel im pondering has black leather and black wood.

Like dis...

Black_Wood.jpg

Jefe02

Reaction score
Oh my bad OP I just have the regular CL-S wheel. I didn't even know this wheel existed lol.

Back