Ebony Woodgrain Steering Wheels

Mikey

Reaction score
Yeah..... lol.

Ive only seen, I think, 2 in person. IDK that Ive ever seen pictures either, except for stock photos like the one above.

Uber rare. Seller has one but it's not in the best of shape. And he wants $150 for it.

Jefe02

Reaction score
Yea idk if i would pay $150 for a steering wheel that's not in good shape even if it is rare because it would start to bug me and i would want one in better shape but that's just me.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I haz teh wood:jae:

jaguar_s_type_r_2008_interior_steeringwheel.jpg

Mikey

Reaction score
Schnazzy! :ohyou:

Jefe, that's why Im undecided. I know they're rare, and that warrants a higher price but it's still a used steering wheel. Ive only seen one picture and Im awaiting more. If the wear isnt too bad and the rest of it is inreal good condition, I'll think about it.

Jefe02

Reaction score
Schnazzy! :ohyou:

Jefe, that's why Im undecided. I know they're rare, and that warrants a higher price but it's still a used steering wheel. Ive only seen one picture and Im awaiting more. If the wear isnt too bad and the rest of it is inreal good condition, I'll think about it.

Yea its a tough call. Because of the rarity of the item you don't want to pass it up yet at the same time you would like one in better condition to warrant spending that much money. Oh decisions decisions lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, the seller doesnt even have a 6G, orany car it'll fit on for that matter. Nor does he know anyone with said cars.

Worse case scenario is he'd put it on Ebay and find someone who would pay $150 for it. Otherwise, he's said he wanted to hang on to it.

Nismode

Reaction score
I have the brown perf. leather wheel with brown wood. Got it for $100 from ebay. Took me a while to find one :)

Bax

Reaction score
when you say brown do you mean beige? I think of doo doo color when I hear brown. lol

Back