Ghost Ryder's Interior Renaissance.UPDATE 8/7 Dash trim, installed consl pics

MrBuTcHeR

Reaction score
Re: Reupholstering, painting,dying some things.UPDATE 6/24/13 Steering wheel pnt.comp

I am excited to see how this turns out, the finish after the wet sanding on the gauge bezel looked great. I wish I had the time and or another car to drive so I could do this to mine.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Re: Reupholstering, painting,dying some things.UPDATE 7-3 Cluster FINISHED Str Whl In

:bump: for guage cluster and steering wheel install......

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Reupholstering, painting,dying some things.UPDATE 7-3 Cluster FINISHED Str Whl In

SICK dude! :bowdown:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

Man that looks great on the gauge clusters.
I have a blue apc one and was debating on painting it or just sticker bombing it.

Now I need to find some paint to do so and get it painted.
Did you clear coat it afterwards as well or just use the glossy black?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

Man that looks great on the gauge clusters.
I have a blue apc one and was debating on painting it or just sticker bombing it.

Now I need to find some paint to do so and get it painted.
Did you clear coat it afterwards as well or just use the glossy black?

Thank you.
I actually used Dupli Color, Nite Shades, tail light tent spray NAPA part#SP999

I really didn't want to try and sand between the gauge faces, nor build up too much paint on it. On my last APC cluster, I tinted the entire thing. I had a harder time seeing turn signals, bright indicator, etc. during the day. But some one with an l.e.d. conversion might not have that problem?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I really enjoy going through this thread. :lolrun:

It looks like the paint on the steering wheel came out fine. You can always touch it up, if those edges start to chip, right?

Now, that's what I call masking job. :thumbsup:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

everything looks amazing. would love to do some of that myself, just a matter of needing the time

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Re: Reupholstering, painting,dying some things.UPDATE 7/17 Console Finshed (almost)

Bump for a console update..:ioc:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Re: Reupholstering, painting,dying some things.Console Finshed!(almost)UPDATE 7-17

Everything looks awesome man. Props to you with your skills and patience with this sort of thing. I agree with Richard above, I wish I had the precision and patience to mask things off as well as you. The silver looks awesome on the centre console, and the gauge cluster looks really retro :thumbsup:

Back