F4K3 1D Up and Coming

F4K3 1D

Reaction score
Hey! Just joined the site as a new(ish) owner of a 1998 Accord coupe LX 4 cyl. I'm a student of Architecture at the University of Calgary and love wasting my student loans on my car.

I Picked up my 6GA about 2 months ago off an old guy here in Calgary who must have driven this thing more carefully than I can imagine! The car is just about to roll over 200,000 KM (125000 mi) and looks like it just drove off the showroom floor. Before I decided to start any mods (and after I found out that I'm only the second owner) I took it in for some maintenance and my mechanic gave it the green light. Now, I've got a chunk of cash that I plan on sinking into this ride and I'll try to contribute to this site by blogging it up on my ride page once I create it.

My interest in this sort of thing came from installing car stereos for friends and myself over a short period of about 5 years during and after high school. I've finally finished gathering the stereo equipment to change my completely stock accord into a high-end sound stage and I'm dropping it all in on Friday night... the way I like to spend my weekends! (I'll be posting full pic sets for anyone interested in dropping in a double-din gps and COMPLETE audio setup)

I'll be putting the 'my ride' page together today so if anyone's interested, keep your eye on it; the next few months are holding some seriously drastic changes to a completely stock car!

Good to meet you all, take care.

F4K3 1D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^lol

Welcome to 6GA. If the car is an auto, one of the first things I'd look at doing is a 5spd swap.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
killed the spam in the thread...

welcome bro :canada:

can't wait to see what u're gonna do with your car :beer:

Back