Kville02Accord's 2002 LX sedan (56k)

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Odometer just hit 100,000 today. timing belt, water pump, plugs, etc are ready to be changed...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the job with the grill. I usually don't like black front lips on a non-black car but with the theme you have going it looks good.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Nc represent woot woot. Your car is coming together very nicely keep up the good work

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Well, the accord has been off the road for the past few months due to it needing some 100k maintenance. I put new drums and shoes on the rear last weekend.

And I just received my front pads and new rotors today for the front. Also waiting on new sway bar bushings front and rear.

Will be ordering in coming weeks a timing belt kit with water pump, NGK plugs and NGK plug wires, new serpentine belts, and new upper and lower radiator hoses.

Then it needs new tires in 225/45/17 and I am thinking about General Tire GMAX AS-03, Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ, or Falken Ziex ZE-950 AS.

BTW for the timing belt change that I will be doing, I am ordering the Crank pulley removal tool and it will be listed for sale after I finish with it.

I am looking forward to getting it back on the road, I have actually missed not driving it these past few months... Glad that gas prices have been down since I have had to drive the 4Runner.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Do really need one? I never remember using one on a Honda. We have a slip fit design, not a press fit.

I just helped a friend change his on a 99 and we had a hell of a time with it (just the crank pulley bolt). After getting it done, another guy stated we could have saved ourselves a lot of aggravation if we had used one. Now if it was $100 or more, yeah I might bypass it, but for $25 it's not breaking the bank. I'd rather have it and not need it, than go through what we did on the 99.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
out of the three tires you're looking at, i'd get the falkens. a few of my friends have had them in the past and they liked them. i tend to like hankooks myself though haha.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Is your car a V6 engine ? Also with the DF210 are your tires rubbing or something ?

Back