BlkCurrant's '05 Impreza RS

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I wanted to add something. Would u be interested in some gold bbs 04 sti wheels?? They are the only ones that fit wrx's. I have 4 70% bridgestone matchinh tires but only 3 wheels. I have came to the grips that i probably wont own a subie soon. I can do a good deal with or without tires. A replacement wheel goes anywhere from 150-300$

Drift

Reaction score
I wanted to add something. Would u be interested in some gold bbs 04 sti wheels?? They are the only ones that fit wrx's. I have 4 70% bridgestone matchinh tires but only 3 wheels. I have came to the grips that i probably wont own a subie soon. I can do a good deal with or without tires. A replacement wheel goes anywhere from 150-300$

I know some people out here that might be interested. Have you put them up on Nasioc? Those are super desirable for the WRX guys.

BigAnt

Reaction score

how much would you want?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Ill just make a fs thread on here today. I havent put them on nasioc but most ppl only want to buy one to complete a set lol.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Eh nah, thanks though. If I was gonna get a set of OE wheels, it'd be the legacy gt wheels. The 5 spoke ones that are shaved flat on the face of the spoke.

I had planned on getting a set of Enkei's at some point.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just ordered Kartboy WRX rear caliper adapters and another RH rear WRX caliper (the one I have is chipped around a bolt and I don't wanna mess with it). Just need to order SS lines and larger (06-07 wrx) rear rotors and the 4pot/2pot upgrade will be complete!

Hopefully can get a set of Ksports (cheapest coilovers I can find) and Gold RPF1's (17x8) this summer for autoX. I'm way underpowered for my class (STX) but these should help me be a little more competitive.

Should get the rest of the parts for my roof rack tomorrow too!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sending the Enkei's out through work to be straightened and stripped down to bare metal. Thinking about having them powdercoated like a neon green color to match color of the dash backlighting (stock), my fender braces, and exhaust hangers. Not sure how it'll clash with the WRX calipers being red though.

Any thoughts/ideas guys? I'm not doing white, gray, or black finish on them. I want something that stands out a little bit.

Back