BlkCurrant's '05 Impreza RS

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Two of my techs at work keep trying to convince me to swap it or just do a budget turbo build, but being DBW and an '05, it's more work than what it's worth. I've probably had a handful of wrx or Sti guys ask me if I'd swap trunks or taillights with them over the years.

ap1_matt

Reaction score
Two of my techs at work keep trying to convince me to swap it or just do a budget turbo build, but being DBW and an '05, it's more work than what it's worth. I've probably had a handful of wrx or Sti guys ask me if I'd swap trunks or taillights with them over the years.

that all sounds like typical subaru stuff.
Yeah that trunk and those taillights are some of the best exterior mods to do to a GD.

As far as the turbo build goes, save yourself the trouble and just swap it if you choose to go that route. Not worth the 20k miles you'll be able to get out of it at best

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's the thing though, I'd have to find an '04 wrx or STi swap to do it correctly which is next to impossible to find, at least around here it is.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Added some updated pics to the first post. Hoping to have it all done in the next couple weeks if the weather cooperates.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Very nice ride! I kick myself for not trading my friend back in the day for her WRX, same as yours. Fun little cars to drive and so much room to improve on. :big_banana_Dance:

Back