Sept/Oct ROTM Winner "00Accord4cyl"

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
The staff would like to says congrats to 00Accord4cyl on his ROTM win. (Ok that was weird to type out) The theme for this ROTM was "Best Skittlz"

What are the Skittlz you ask? Skittlz is the nickname given to the Admin/Mod staff for the colored names that we have.

ROTM.jpg

----MOD LIST----
EXTERIOR:

-Wings West Kit
-20% window tint w/ sun strip
-Custom Headlight Retrofit
Hybrid projectors-FX35 bixenon w/ 300zx lenses
Graphite paint
Clear outer lense
A4 inverted shrouds
Phillips 4300K bulbs with Denso Ballast
-Type R grill
-Datum1 Rear Tow Hook
-Yakima Roof Rack

Performance:

-Apexi WS2 cat-back exhaust
-Weapon R Short Ram Intake

Wheels and Suspension:

-18" Bronze Rota Subzeros
-Eibach Sportlines
-Koni Blue Struts
-Falken ZE-512
-Honda centercaps
-Honda valve stems
-Ingalls rear camber kit
-Tenzo R Upper Front Strut Bar (Polish)

INTERIOR:

-Blue LED dome light, A/C climate control
-Alpine cd player
-Pioneer 6x9's
-2 10" Rockfard Fostgate subs
-300x2 RMS watt Planet Audio amp
-1" Clarion tweeters
-Viper alarm

Future Mods: none hopefully​

Labor Day Ride by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

Accord Photoshoot by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

Fair weather car by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

Dark Blue Delight by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

6thgen Accord by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

Dark Blue Accord by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

Detailed Honda by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

Yakima Christmas Decoration by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

6thgen Accord by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

1. Is this your first car?
Yes it is. I got it almost 8 years ago from my parents.

2. How did you end up with the accord?
Well I never really had a choice since I was not the one paying for the car. But I went to look at a few cars and none were actually Hondas. But my dad wanted a good reliable car, so he picked this one and like he hoped it has given me few problems over these last 8 years. To be honest I was not a fan of the color until I realized how few were on the road, and once I took the gold pinstripe off.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
Uhh I did not think I would spend much on the car, but I did some small things at the beginning like interior neons. It was about a year before I actually got any big mods (AKA halo ebay headlights haha)Yeah I had different standards when I was young but who didn't.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
Not any huge issues other than the fact that I was never happy with mods. I am on my 5th set of headlights, and still regret not going coilovers at the beginning.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
I am not sure how I actually got into modding cars. None of my friends from high school even had cars, they all had trucks. I guess I just wanted to drive something different, and I can honestly say car forum sites are a big reason I started modding more.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
None at all which is probably the lamest answer to this question. The only plans I have are to eventually part the car out and find a better platform for transporting bikes and people. If I still wanted to spend money on the car I would love to install coilovers.

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
No cars, but I do have bikes that I am currently tinkering with. The wheels on my road bicycle cost more than the wheels on my car haha.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
I know Rotas get lots of hate from the scene. But they are probably my favorite thing about my car. For the size and color they are extremely rare. I have not had any problems with them in 5 years, minus from a motorcycle that ran into me a few years back. Other than the wheels my current retrofit was a great investment since I can see anything and everything at night.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
Well I could not be where I am without all of the Accord forum sites. Starting at Honduh.com and then leading me to 6GA later on. I def would like to thank all of the Southeast accords that have been to our meets and tried to keep the scene alive. I would like to than Danny, Patrick, and other locals for being great car companions over the past few years. All of the guys active in the "Any Bikers" thread since that is my new passion. Then most of all the accord photographers for constantly pushing me to try new techniques. Danny helped to start the passion of shooting cars after seeing his pics and Larry/Raymond have answered so many of my questions on lighting and other techniques. There are so many names I could throw out here, but since I have been in the scene so long I would need days to thank everyone. I may not be the coolest admin/mod on the site, but as sad as it sounds this site and it's members have become a part of my life that I will cherish for years to come. THANKS GUYS/GALS!!!

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
much deserved eric :thumbsup:

btw, where are the pix with teh chrome rims? :hihi:

JV6

Reaction score
gratz, lol that did seem wiered annoucing yourself as a winner

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What better way to retire this car than for it to win one last ROTM. My favorite blue coupe hands down, well done Eric. And you're a cool dude, glad I got to meet ya in person. Hope you stick around when you get the new ride. :thumbsup:

Back