it's time to re-re-reintrouduce myself

98acclude

Reaction score
what up guys at 6GA.... Looooooooong time no see! according to the last time I logged in here it's been over 5 years... lol somehow my autistic *** remembers my name and password!

anyway! I wanted to say what's up! I know lots of names and faces have changed... I still have lurked on here over the years but me and my car have been to hell and back a few times! lol in june I will have owned my 6th gen now for 12 years! lol and I have put 100k on the car myself since I've owned it! I've put 20 k on the old f23 and about 80k on the h22. I've put a low slightly modded accord threw hell and I have to say that it stands the test of time and not an easy time at that! The weather has eaten the paint and an ex girlfriend ran into the door. I personally have worked my *** off and I cant let this car go even when it turns to ****... I just keep rebuilding and going from there...

over the past year I put a new set of coilovers on it f2 type 2s and I threw some xxr 531s 17x 8.5 +25... they arent my stopping point for shoes on this car but my old one's reminded me of some bad times so it's time for me and my car to refresh! I started school for autobody and I started a job at a custom autobody shop where we do things on big rigs. With that comes opportunity for me and my car! starting in a couple days from now Im fixing all the body work and doing some modding.

I got a:
98-00 coupe hood
98-00 coupe bumper
OE style coupe lip
type r style grill
ek9/bb6 amber sidemarkers
roof spoiler
lip spoiler

Im fixing all the dents n body work myself at school! I have plans for a (some of you will hate this idea) boser style hood and it will all be repainted factory nighthawk black!

finally after 12 years Im retiring this car from my daily driven beater and it is now just going to be a project car because even though there are better platforms n stuff to build... I love my honda... not just any honda... not just any accord... not just any 6th gen... but my 6th gen! :3

I recently found a 6th gen on stance nation except his is white that has damn near the same set up Im about to build... that in mind... I dont like trying to rip people off of their stuff so Im gonna go a step further with my accord...

so my future plans for the my 6th gen are 01-02 coupe bumper... ditch the upper grill area, mold cf4 foglights into it and rock the oe style lip... from there I want to retrofit LEDs into the taillights and retrofit some tlx/mdx jewel eyes into my headlights, a 5 lug conversion with some 18x9ish +20ish shoes, as for my motor... Im gonna pull it and start fresh... Im gonna buy a a euro r motor with a t2t4 tranny, I wanna run h23 crank and rods to jump compression to 12:1 and run maybe some stage 2 cams with the valvetrain to match and I want to just run a small 65 wet shot on it and call it a day... I mean I could talk more but I mean I've had this car 12 years... and I dont plan on it being done tomorrow or even next year! :p but the modding continues and I will continue to put this car threw hell and rebuilding it! my accord is my longest running friend! XD happy modding my friends! # dedicated

Pics and a new thread comming soon... if people even visit forums n stuff anymore... Im out of the loop on this stuff anymore! haha

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx man! life's been rough at times but the dream never fades! and it feels great to be back! hopefully I can get this car squared away again and I wont be so selfconcious about showing it off! haha and I hope to meet a bunch of you new faces out there and see your cars and find out what the hell is going on now in this era of 6thgenaccord!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome back, as you may have noticed the forum has died down a lot. The Facebook group is pretty active but also harder to use if you want to do anything other than post photos. I still prefer forums to Facebook groups as they are more organized. I still have my Accord, owned it for 10 years and put 131k miles on it, and it is currently serving winter duty.

Anyway plans sound good, I have seen a few sets of jewel eye headlights and they are sweet. Btw another 6GA owner lives in Joplin, his username is Mikey in case you guys want to meet up.

98acclude

Reaction score
what's up red?!?! and thanx for the info on the facebook groups! I think I added a couple but I havent actually said anything on them... im kinda shy about anything! haha it's great to see some familiar names n stuff still out there! and yes the forum isnt as hoppin anymore but things change with technology anyway! but thanx for the info and heck yeah! I'd like to look up someone that lived here cause as far as I knew Im the only one! haha Im still the only one here in the past 15 years or so that's had an h22 in their accord... well unless mikey may have! haha off to go find my fellow 6ga guys!

98acclude

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing some pics. Just don't use photobucket. ;)

yeah I noticed how photobucket isnt worth a damn anymore... atleast for us unless you wanna spend a **** ton of money to host your own pictures... lol

do you have any suggestions on who to use right now? I got some progress pics tonight and I'll post up as soon as I figure out what hosting site to use. but screw a facebook, this stuff is coming to you guys first... this will go on my fb once everything is done. this has always been my home and no one I know shares any kind of passion towards imports let a lone hondas and 6th gen accords... so I get stoked just to talk about stuff with you guys! haha anyway... pics will be soon! :D they arent great cause I have a ****ty cell phone but they will suffice til I can get a camera or something this weekend!

Enne

Reaction score
Usually I upload pics to forums with the Tapatalk app, because my phone takes decent pictures. But otherwise I use imgur.

Back