»Form follows Funtion« MikeyMike's »3.5 »S/c »6 Speed MT »Coupe [Updated 2/20/11]

Sinful

Reaction score
You painted over the chrome signal reflector on the housing? That doesn't affect it much right? I left mine chrome still, and I think I'm gonna open my headlights up again and paint the whole thing black like yours.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Sinful said:
You painted over the chrome signal reflector on the housing? That doesn't affect it much right? I left mine chrome still, and I think I'm gonna open my headlights up again and paint the whole thing black like yours.

doesnt effect anything and i think it looks 1000xs better, i even paint the lower strip (where the amber would be)

oo ya btw, everyone........... cars painted :)

only a select few have seen it, and those 3 are my bitches from the nj/ny meets.. when all the parts are done, and its back in 1 piece you can all seee :) (color sample on 1st post)

Last edited:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
The sample looks pretty tight, how much does it cost the average jow to get there car painted?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Yo mike you still havent told me how much it would run in your shop to install sidemarkers.

dude i dont know, a lot lol.. doesnt matter, im in NY ur in FL

Quicksilvercord said:
The sample looks pretty tight, how much does it cost the average jow to get there car painted?

@ my shop a full paintjob w/o a detail afterwards( take out dirtspots etc, is like a minimal of 6000, MINIMAL.. if i would of had to pay full customer price for what i did to my car in the past 2 months, i woulda gotten a bill of at least $14,000, but i work there, and did 60% of the work myself, so ill i do is pay parts/paint & clear

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Not becuz I wanted to do it.. But it would give me an idea on how much it would run me to do it.. But uh ok thx...

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
basic paint jobs cost 750. 1k for all the jams

small time business = cheap prices = long *** days

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh man, that color looks sexy as hell. its like the old one, but with flake now! haha, i cant wait to see it this year at one of the meets...prolly the johnson park meet

Back