Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Brad2274

Reaction score
i traced the s2k diffuser, turns out its cf and costs about $1000, not worth it for something you have to cut up to fit, id rather have a metal one to play around with.
i dont have my sunroof open long enough to care about the noise, i had a visor from my parts car but i didn't like how it looked so i ditched it, just drive around with it for a while and decide if you wanna go back. dont forgot when you have the visor you cant stand up through the sunroof to do a drive-by :kenny:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
All this "increased power after a swap" talk has got me looking forward to joining the club.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe I need to do more research, but I don't think there are alot of J swaps done that are auto.

Hoping to be a bit of a pioneer as far as that is concerned.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Regarding jbissel's, I don't think he ever actually got it up and running, wasn't really able to get a solid answer from his threads.

Michael has been a big help, and I am hoping he can get his tuned and dyno'd at some point. I am curious to see what an auto swap can do.

Mikey

Reaction score
Maybe I need to do more research, but I don't think there are alot of J swaps done that are auto.

Hoping to be a bit of a pioneer as far as that is concerned.
I am curious to see what an auto swap can do.
I have to concur with everything you've said, Derek. Glad someone's on the same page I am. :lawl:

You, jbissel, and Wheeelman are the only ones I know of.
Are there detailed details in their threads anywhere? I thought I remember hearing Richie say something about doing a J32 + AT swap but I thought he said there'd be difficulties.

IDK why you can't just find a wrecked AT CL or TL and swap everything over; motor, trans, and ECU.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Great minds, Brother, great minds.

Michael(WHEEELMAN) has alot of details posted in his V6P thread about the swap.

You can swap everything from a CL/TL, you just need to find one that has everything complete and in working order.

The preference should be for an '03 Type S, that's all.

Last edited:
Back