Photoshop Drop Request!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
RedRyder said:
Pic #2 is too low imo. #1 looks good, but you'll need to lower it more in the front to make the front/rear wheel gap even.

And you need both springs and shocks if you're not going with coilovers. Never upgrade just the springs, because the OEM shocks are not designed to handle a drop.

+1.

By the time you spend money on shocks and springs, that'll be enough for a set of FF Type 1.

nhldogg

Reaction score
Pic #2 is too low imo. #1 looks good, but you'll need to lower it more in the front to make the front/rear wheel gap even.

And you need both springs and shocks if you're not going with coilovers. Never upgrade just the springs, because the OEM shocks are not designed to handle a drop.

Springs and shocks is probably what i will most likely do but since i am dropping $2500 this week for transmission, timing, a few seals, and a high output alternator this will be in the future. Thanks for the input though any good ideas on what kind of spring and shock combination / prices?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Thread could have ended after this.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Im Also requesting if possible to photo shop me ride height about another 1.5 inch lower than what I'm at now.. Thanks appreciated
a1b8908e-c164-0051.jpg

Back