WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Mats

Solidus

Reaction score
These mats are the best mats you can buy. They cover the entire floor perfect and are solid quality. They come in Black, Tan, and Gray. Ive had my black ones for a year now and they were worth every penny. The trunk digital fit mat is great too.

Solidus

Reaction score
I have test fitted rear mat of sedan in coupe and it does not fit due to the length being 1-2 inches to long and you can't cut them cause if you do it will distort the mat in a way that it won't hold water and you would also loose your warranty that comes with the mat.

Solidus

Reaction score
^You are very welcome RR. Chicago is only like 40 miles from there only warehouse where they let you test fit and have everything in stock and available for pick up. Did that test fit last winter. There warehouse is really nice.

Solidus

Reaction score
Oh and when i visited they said that they have only been making the digital fit mats for a couple of years thats why only some of the older cars have digital fit for both front and rear and some only front. But all new cars have front and rear available.

Its the way they make them fit perfectly for a specific vehicle that prevents you from modding them. They might make some for the rear down the road if the demand is there I'm sure.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Oh and when i visited they said that they have only been making the digital fit mats for a couple of years thats why only some of the older cars have digital fit for both front and rear and some only front. But all new cars have front and rear available.

Its the way they make them fit perfectly for a specific vehicle that prevents you from modding them. They might make some for the rear down the road if the demand is there I'm sure.
I would like to demand for the rear mats for my car.

Ratchet

Reaction score
I bought the rear mat for the sedan right in time for the blizzard. Its a snug fit.

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Small update, we have had a lot of snow here recently and these are holding up very well. A lot of people entered and left the car the past couple of weeks with snow covered boots and such, the interior of my car would surely be destroyed without them. I do have to empty the liners every week or so because of the non-stop slush adding up, but I get away with just throwing paper towel over it to absorb the water.

We are supposed to be getting warmer weather this upcoming Saturday so I was thinking I would take them out and measure the exact volume of water the liner can hold. I have a feeling that the driver side mat will hold the least amount of water because of the hole that goes over the hook. Although it is raised some, it is still smaller than other parts of the lip, but other than that I have no issues

*Edit* I also just saw GotExhaust is having a very good sale on these, just thought I should put that out there, they posted in the supporting vendors section

briansan

Reaction score
weathertech liners are an interesting investment choice to consider. while they are rather pricey, your car will definitely appreciate the interior protection.
I personally like to drive with my shoes off so keeping the carpet clean is a priority for me :)

Back