Headlight Problem

Soldier_805

Reaction score
So I recently took off my HIDs due to a bad ballast & put back my old headlight bulbs but when I turn on my headlights the right side is very dim & my highbeam turns on very dimly as well & I don't even have my highbeams on, the left side is okay but the highbeam turns on very dimly as well, I'm at total loss with what can be wrong I rechecked all the wiring & everything seems to be intact. Help Please!

My lowbeams are only on but very dimly idk why my highbeam turns on very dimly as well. Passenger side

Driver side, everything is okay but my highbeam is on dimly, once again my lowbeams are only on.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
There's power going to the bulb from some where. Get a multi meter and check your high beam plug. See how much power is going to it. What kind of HIDs did you have, did you have HIDs on your high beams or just the low beams?

Soldier_805

Reaction score
There's power going to the bulb from some where. Get a multi meter and check your high beam plug. See how much power is going to it. What kind of HIDs did you have, did you have HIDs on your high beams or just the low beams?

Will do, I had some xenon HID kit I got from some stereo place & I only had them on my lowbeams.

Brad2274

Reaction score
it's a fuse, under the hood box, same thing happened when one of my ballasts went, dont plug the bad ballast back in or it'll blow the fuse again. i posted a thread if you need more info, but it should just be a small fuse and im sure you have a spare

Soldier_805

Reaction score
it's a fuse, under the hood box, same thing happened when one of my ballasts went, dont plug the bad ballast back in or it'll blow the fuse again. i posted a thread if you need more info, but it should just be a small fuse and im sure you have a spare

OMG thank you so much!! It was a fuse!! I would have never thought of that haha Thank You once again!!! :D

Brad2274

Reaction score
Hahah no problem, glad i could help, was probably a 20amp yellow fuse, rep is always good :naughty: lol

Back