Parking spot rant...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So in my residency, we have a lot outside and we have to buy parking passes. Since i have both a car and a bike, they wanted me to buy 2 parking passes cuz they thought i was gonna take up 2 parking spaces but to save time and money, i park my bike in the same spot as my car. bike behind car one spot one pass
Spots are what you see is what you get, no assigned spots (though i think it should be assigned)

So go out with a couple friends tonight to come back to find a neighbor that i know car in the same spot as my bike. Mind you i push up my bike and lock the rotor so it cant be moved. she got her friends to move my bike and moved it back and parked infront of it...

SO I WOKE HER *** UP AT 130AM to come and move her fuking geo peice of **** and shes complaining to me that i cant take up a whole space with a motorcycle... and its raining. i cursed her *** out for touching my bike

***** is lucky i didnt break her headlights and tail lights cuz i was close to for her touching my motorcycle. I was ready to but my friends held me back from doing it

/rant

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score
The bike is a vehicle, you are entitled to an entire parking spot. If YOU choose to put 2 of YOUR vehicles in one spot, that's your choice, but that ***** was out place to do that.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
thats what i said... the ***** got off easy in my book. I warned her *** if she does it again

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i would've pull that ***** out in the rain and made her move her car out of the spot. people are not suppose to move other people's **** just for a damn parking.

mikeivb

Reaction score
if she's got a geo, just get a few friends to help you lift it up and move it, give her a taste of her own medicine.

I would move it in between 2 pillars so she cant get it out :lawl:

Back