What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Replaced front brakes and rotor. The pads lasted less than 7000 miles and grinded my rotor big time, no chance of turning them. Generic organic stuff. Oh, don't get me started on the brake dust. Got ceramic pads now.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Not quite what I did to my Accord, but more like what happened to my Accord:

Got off work at night.
Was walking at the parking lot w/ my coworkers.
Auto-started my car w/ my remote, about 50 yards away from my car.
My car chirps. The dome light turns on, and so as my parking lights.

There was a guy walking near by my car, when my car started.
He saw my car turned on by itself, and u-turned his walk.
He approached to my car.

He sees the inside of my car, and tries to open the passenger side's door, but he can't open it b/c it's locked.
So, I yelled at him: "HEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!"
Heard him said: "Sorry, my car is similar.."

He walked away from my car 'n got in his car, parked near by my car, and drove off right away.
His car was e46 coupe w/ some chrome wheels..

Yes, his car seemed to be silver, but "Similar" ???
MAYBE he said "My car is silver." But...

Was his car parked back-in? NO.
Was his car parked RIDICULOUSLY close to the side curve? NO.
Were his side mirrors folded? NO.
Was his car turned on remotely? NO.

Fucking pricks...

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^whoa....that's crazy. Glad it was no worse than that, Rich. Too bad you couldn't get this license plate number, just in case anything ever happened later (which I sincerely hope it doesn't).

Last edited:

Jushewa

Reaction score
changed my wires and plugs today! the old ones were hesitant and the wires were ripped.
6937d71de3efad96029c43dc798e74ba.jpg
08fd57fe663a446b80d747ec37386762.jpg
1a201f514414148392d35d06ab6a767c.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^whoa....that's crazy. Glad it was no worse than that, Rich. Too bad you couldn't get this license plate number, just in case anything ever happened later (which I sincerely hope it doesn't).
Thanks for your concern, Chris. I could have trigger my alarm in panic mode, but that was my instant reaction, since I had a few ppl w/ me @ that time. But, I should have done that, instead of yelling @ him. Tried to read the plate, but it was hard to see. Oh well. But I THINK I've seen that e46 before, near by my work place, so I'll check it next time to see if the guy is the same person I saw. (He had Hispanic accent.) Not like I'm gonna do something to him, but it might be helpful for me by recognizing him & his plates at least.

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
Thanks for your concern, Chris. I could have trigger my alarm in panic mode, but that was my instant reaction, since I had a few ppl w/ me @ that time. But, I should have done that, instead of yelling @ him. Tried to read the plate, but it was hard to see. Oh well. But I THINK I've seen that e46 before, near by my work place, so I'll check it next time to see if the guy is the same person I saw. (He had Hispanic accent.) Not like I'm gonna do something to him, but it might be helpful for me by recognizing him & his plates at least.

Props to you though, bud! No way I could have kept my cool. People are real scumbags though...

Jordan_H

Reaction score
image1_zpse18ca523.jpg

Washed the accord today. It's looking good but still a ton I want to do to this car. I'll never get rid of this car by choice. I don't think I'll ever have such an attachment to another car like I do this one.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Props to you though, bud! No way I could have kept my cool. People are real scumbags though...
Thanks haha. Yeah, some ppl..

Had an oil change & talk to the guys at the shop about my prospective exhausts system upgrade.

Back