Chris Brown gets what was coming to him......

Accordman722

Reaction score
That challenger is freakin sick! And I agree chris brown is a douche. Someone who slaps rihanna for not puttin out is an ***hole!

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Well Chris is a wannabe hoodlum lol he reminds of the kids I knew in high school that try to be gangstas and associated themselves with the actual thug/gangsta but in all is soft as they come with one punch to the face :owned:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
He drives a lambo, hmm all that shows is that the guy has money. I guarantee that he can't put in work in that lambo. It reminds me of when I see a woman drive a sports car. I just shake my head and say to myself, "what a waste".

Honda4Life

Reaction score
"Chris Brown gets what was coming to him......"

Didn't like your heading AT ALL!!!

I thought he was going to get beat down by some girl...not have a blast! :explode::wtf1:

But nice drifting nonetheless! :boink:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I honestly thought he'd be flying out the window getting smashed by the front end but...
:sad:

Millz

Reaction score
chris brown is a fine example of why people here are ****ing sheep and a waste of breath as im sure more support him now and go to his concerts than before

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
I give Chris Brown props because he laid down the pimp hand properly. Also, it skyrocketed Rihanna's career but nobody thanks him for that. Oh and I hated Rihanna, ***** definitely got what she had coming.

Back