Which turbo kit?

angelplus

Reaction score
Well, now I'm back in the scheme of things now. I'm looking at exhausts, turbos, rims, and all the goodies. Since I have a new job, the money will go 100% towards my car :) I just have a few questions.

I would like to know what is the better turbo kit. I'm looking for quality parts, best perforamance, fast spooling, all that.

The options:
Fmax
Drag
Turbonetics

Other then that, thats all I would like to know at this point :)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Well, now I'm back in the scheme of things now. I'm looking at exhausts, turbos, rims, and all the goodies. Since I have a new job, the money will go 100% towards my car :) I just have a few questions.

I would like to know what is the better turbo kit. I'm looking for quality parts, best perforamance, fast spooling, all that.

The options:
Fmax
Drag
Turbonetics

Other then that, thats all I would like to know at this point :)
None of them kits. Put your own together for a 1/3 of the cost.

angelplus

Reaction score
Okay, cool, guess that solves that lol...

The fact with the supra right now, is I'm trying to just pay for the insurance, so if I can work that into him since the supra is already modded. So If I get the supra, I won't change much on it. And I figure that I'm still going to need the accord for a winter beater.

angelplus

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
I'd like to see some pictures of this supra

Aight, I'll head over to my dads place and take some pictures.

Mods - stock twin turbos boosting @ 19lbs, AEM EMS, TRD full turbo exhaust (no cat), greddy boost controller, HKS intercooler, Greddy blowoff, 18in SSR GT rims, HKS short ram, bunch of piggyback fuel controllers, HKS ignition, all that ****, uhm, 38000 miles, prestine condition, and it cant get any better then then that. Oh, and its white :)

angelplus

Reaction score
forgot to mention, stage 3 clutch, machined lightened flywheel.

angelplus

Reaction score
supranaccord.bmp

supraandaccord.bmp

well these pictures are from the 2nd week that I had my car. lol these are deffinently not recent but w.e there you go the supra and the ghey accord.

Back