Kville02Accord's 2002 LX sedan (56k)

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Lose the LEDS

I agree

+1 wood look so much better

They will become footwell lights tied into the dome light...

bout time i saw it, now need to see it in real life.

I will try to swing by the park this weekend so you can see it.

i agree ....lose the leds ...the fogs sound nice and would look much better

I think your right too. The LED's will be coming off this weekend. I put them on this past weekend and I have been iffy about them since.

Thanks for the input everyone... I appreciate it.

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
took some fresh pics. the springs have settled.... My new conti tires are great.

I am thinking about either a rear window spoiler or a trunk lip spoiler or maybe both... What are your thoughts?

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Over the holidays I took my headlights apart and painted them a dark gunmetal to match my rims and installed oznium orange LED's in the lower parking light area and wired them to stay lit with the parking lights but blink alternately with the turn signal. Pics of these will come soon ( too rainy now )

I also just ordered a Tan leather MDX steering wheel for it as well. It should arrive in the next week or so.

vict0rydew

Reaction score
Hey man it looks nice! Definitely start with a rear spoiler! And I'm like right down the street from you in Oak Ridge! :)

Kville02Accord

Reaction score
Hey man it looks nice! Definitely start with a rear spoiler! And I'm like right down the street from you in Oak Ridge! :)

Hi neighbor. :thumbsup: Thanks. Yup I am going to get a rear trunk lip spoiler. Just want something subtle.

I just received my new steering wheel today and going to install it on Friday. Pic on 1st post....

Back