Nice looking 5th gen

ejreams

Reaction score
Well.. just in case this thread gets locked.. I want into this piece of history.

Ps. wow I haven't been driving this long either.. that's weird to think about.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Really hasnt been much moderating lately lol. Justin is hardly ever on, same with Cody. Black Eric and white Eric are on and off. Roy is the only one I see on here on a regular basis.

Internet anarchy. :run:

That's racist............:coffee:

What about Gilbert.......he doesn't count.....more racist.

This is why I should be a Mod on here already. They need some :canada: 'talent' up in this piece.

:coffee:

I have seen that CD before. One of the first to have the 4 single seat setups. I like it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hey I calls it as I sees it. Neither one of those titles has a negative connotation attached. Doooooes it? :coffee:

Actually it was just an easy way to quickly differentiate in the sole interest of making my point. :lawl:

Inspired1 is hardly ever on, and never posts. Personally I think it’s time for some newly appointed moderators. But that’s me.

:dereksyzzurp:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It was an opportunity to take you back to the road rage situation......once again, you came out stellar.

In all seriousness, I agree, I think it may be time for some new 'Management'.

Guess we'll see.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
These are old pictures of my buddy's sedan. It underwent a huge transformation and is now no more. I'll dig up some pictures of it before it was sold.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
We've always referred to the Eric's as Black Eric and White Eric...nothing racist about it.

Oh and.....Sup.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah, for example if a much cooler Derek comes around finally, we can call one _____ Derek and the other ______ Derek

SykVSyx

Reaction score
We've always referred to the Eric's as Black Eric and White Eric...nothing racist about it.

Oh and.....Sup.

yeah, for example if a much cooler Derek comes around finally, we can call one _____ Derek and the other ______ Derek

Oh hai, Justin.....hope you check your pm's soon.

@Tyler, I am the coolest Derek you will ever know.........ever. There isn't a cooler Derek........I checked.

:coffee:

Back