The Infamous.

001Stunna

Reaction score
He is a kid and he has definitely made some dumb kid mistakes, but we all do stupid shit when we're young. Whether or not we learn from those mistakes is what makes all the difference, and from what I've seen he has stayed on the straight and narrow.

I hope he continues to do so as well because he definitely does know his **** when it comes to the J engine and he has the ability to help a lot of people.

Wait, Justin...with all due respect you think Mr.James Halaby has learned from his mistakes?? Maybe he puts off another act/personna towards you because you decided to support him and his street racing antics for some reason...but he himself still believes that his street racing was "nothing big" and shouldn't have been made a big deal because no-one got hurt. It seems we needed to have some die/lose their life for Halaby to think his dumbfounded actions were actually serious. Now I'm sure he is going to turn around and tell you the opposite...because well its you.

It was actually your protege, Mr.James Halaby who decided to stalk me on FB last night and message me asking to not discuss his street racing online and not let others know about it and if i wanted to...PM him about it. Of course this was after the one and only Halaby making me be such an important aspect of his life to openly ask on the "infamous" FB group who 001Stunna is.

I still fail to understand why especially you, support his antics; when it is the same you who makes a clear distinction between right/wrong on other issues...maybe i'm missing something and there is an underlying reason/personal interest in there somewhere but I wonder if you'd still support him if your mother/father/sister/brother/gf was harmed/killed by him...would you still protect him as your little protege?

Now of course you being a Mod on here can choose to simply delete this, throw an infraction my way or etc. I would hope though that the righteous Justin is the one to read this and not the one blinded by Halabys BS stories.

--------

& Halaby as i told you before, natural selection will catch up to you...sooner or later.

Last edited:

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Welcome back. I was just beginning to wonder when you were going to come back to this site. Good to see that you decided to keep the accord and that you're keeping it at the track. I respect all of the work you've done to the accord. I see that you know the J-Series very well and I can tell you'll be getting some serious hp. I can't wait to see how the turbo build goes! Keep us updated.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I still fail to understand why especially you, support his antics

Now of course you being a Mod on here can choose to simply delete this, throw an infraction my way or etc. I would hope though that the righteous Justin is the one to read this and not the one blinded by Halabys BS stories.

#1...I NEVER supported his street racing BS. As a matter of fact it was John (CrossCntryAccord) and myself that submitted the story to Jalopnik. I do however, support him learning from his mistakes and moving forward. Do I honestly know whether or he is still running his car on public roads? No, I don't. All I can go by is what I see. He says he isn't street racing anymore and I personally haven't heard anything to the contrary, and there are people in his area that I can assure you would tell me immediately if he had.

I am a firm believer in tough love and that was my motivation for submitting the story to the media. I could have just left it at that and fed into the name calling and finger pointing like many others did, but there was method to my madness, and that was to show him publicly how bad he fucked up, how lucky he was that he didn't kill or injure himself or someone else and then try and point him in the right direction. Whether or not he continues that path is 100% up to him.

#2....Yes, I am a staff member here, but I would hope that you wouldn't think I would delete your post and give you an infraction just because you aren't seeing the situation the way I am. I don't think I have a reputation for doing **** like that.

With the exception of the "**** You Jmilla" thread way back.....I was having a bad day....lol

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
#1...I NEVER supported his street racing BS. As a matter of fact it was John (CrossCntryAccord) and myself that submitted the story to Jalopnik. I do however, support him learning from his mistakes and moving forward. Do I honestly know whether or he is still running his car on public roads? No, I don't. All I can go by is what I see. He says he isn't street racing anymore and I personally haven't heard anything to the contrary, and there are people in his area that I can assure you would tell me immediately if he had.

I am a firm believer in tough love and that was my motivation for submitting the story to the media. I could have just left it at that and fed into the name calling and finger pointing like many others did, but there was method to my madness, and that was to show him publicly how bad he fucked up, how lucky he was that he didn't kill or injure himself or someone else and then try and point him in the right direction. Whether or not he continues that path is 100% up to him.

+1

He looks like he has taken his accident and made the most out of it. He is finding a new meaning for his car, he appears to have matured in his approach to racing vehicles, and his car looks like its been built with a lot of energy and dedication. I stand by the comments I made and it appears that Mr. Halaby has done more to right his wrongs that most of us ever do.

SlowClap.jpg

001Stunna

Reaction score
Justin, I agree with you in supporting someone who HAS learned from their mistakes. Someone who clearly feels remorse for their actions. This is not even close to being the case with respect to the stupid actions of Halaby though. Someone who understands they fully fawked up, who understands they could've killed somebody, who understands how badly things could've gone...does not go around saying "Dude my car beat an STI with a stock motor, plus it wasn't a big deal since no-one got hurt" just a day ago, just yesterday. This is the same person you feel has learned from his mistakes.

Like i said earlier, it is rather mind boggling that from all people YOU are blinded by his "but justin i've learned my lesson" BS. As i mentioned before it is usually you the person who can clearly define BS from truth but somehow Halaby has put a veil over you eyes or a possible personal interest exists.

As for the infraction/post deleting comment...it has happened in the past...but the point of it was in hoping that the Justin who can tell BS from reality would be the one analyzing the issue.

---

John, a slow clap or any clap for someone who continues to have the mindstate that ""Dude my car beat an STI with a stock motor!!, plus it wasn't a big deal since no-one got hurt"" seems rather undeserved. So the only way it would be a big deal and matter to Halaby is if someone got hurt and possibly died apparently.

eggs

Reaction score
James welcome back I'm glad to see you back on the site. You're knowledge of the j series will be a big help to people on the forum who are interested in performance. Also I am glad that you are keeping it on the track.

Levin I understand that you are upset about his return,but you need to not let your bias get in the way, he has made a big mistake and we all know that. You need to understand his knowledge will be greatly beneficial to the forum, which is what the forum is about helping others with their problems. Just ignore him you dont liked what he says, it's as simple as that

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
are you building the 6 speed to handle that power or leaving it stock other than clutch?

cool build dont see many turbo j's. a few on acurazine but nobody with time slips to back up the power...

the tranny is more then good for the power. our trannys aren't like other hondas nor are our engines. think more of lq9/t56.

Welcome back. I was just beginning to wonder when you were going to come back to this site. Good to see that you decided to keep the accord and that you're keeping it at the track. I respect all of the work you've done to the accord. I see that you know the J-Series very well and I can tell you'll be getting some serious hp. I can't wait to see how the turbo build goes! Keep us updated.

No problem man. I appreciate the complements.

#2....Yes, I am a staff member here, but I would hope that you wouldn't think I would delete your post and give you an infraction just because you aren't seeing the situation the way I am. I don't think I have a reputation for doing **** like that.

With the exception of the "**** You Jmilla" thread way back.....I was having a bad day....lol

justin knows what i have been up to.

+1

He looks like he has taken his accident and made the most out of it. He is finding a new meaning for his car, he appears to have matured in his approach to racing vehicles, and his car looks like its been built with a lot of energy and dedication. I stand by the comments I made and it appears that Mr. Halaby has done more to right his wrongs that most of us ever do.

SlowClap.jpg

Yes, its been a long, hard, and VERY EXPENSIVE journey to get back to where I am today. I appreciate that coming from you. BTW i love the picture, i lol.

Justin, I agree with you in supporting someone who HAS learned from their mistakes. Someone who clearly feels remorse for their actions. This is not even close to being the case with respect to the stupid actions of Halaby though. Someone who understands they fully fawked up, who understands they could've killed somebody, who understands how badly things could've gone...does not go around saying "Dude my car beat an STI with a stock motor, plus it wasn't a big deal since no-one got hurt" just a day ago, just yesterday. This is the same person you feel has learned from his mistakes.

Like i said earlier, it is rather mind boggling that from all people YOU are blinded by his "but justin i've learned my lesson" BS. As i mentioned before it is usually you the person who can clearly define BS from truth but somehow Halaby has put a veil over you eyes or a possible personal interest exists.

As for the infraction/post deleting comment...it has happened in the past...but the point of it was in hoping that the Justin who can tell BS from reality would be the one analyzing the issue.

---

John, a slow clap or any clap for someone who continues to have the mindstate that ""Dude my car beat an STI with a stock motor!!, plus it wasn't a big deal since no-one got hurt"" seems rather undeserved. So the only way it would be a big deal and matter to Halaby is if someone got hurt and possibly died apparently.

The accusations you make are completely false and there was a 300+ post thread on Facebook where you decided to show your true colors. I would honestly and respectfully like to ask for you to drop this tomfoolery and move on.

James welcome back I'm glad to see you back on the site. You're knowledge of the j series will be a big help to people on the forum who are interested in performance. Also I am glad that you are keeping it on the track.

Levin I understand that you are upset about his return,but you need to not let your bias get in the way, he has made a big mistake and we all know that. You need to understand his knowledge will be greatly beneficial to the forum, which is what the forum is about helping others with their problems. Just ignore him you dont liked what he says, it's as simple as that

I've been helping out many people on different forums, the Facebook group, spent a day at Hasport to talk J series with Brian Gillespie, met the chief editor of honda tuning, made some great friends who are more then willing to share their knowledge, and I just want to help people out who have been told the wrong facts about the J series for the last 5-6 years. I wish to wipe the slate clean and start over with the knowledge of this motor and its capabilities. I hope that my build can "flex the muscles" of one of the best motors honda has created and get some aftermarket.

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Also how have I been so rude? This is my turbo manifold. Nice to see something different then that pos xspower kit that 99% of people use. Its almost done. Its a twin 46mm wastegate design. I will either be using a 7675 or a 6768. Not 100% sure. I have to give a call to Grant, my friend at Precision Turbo, and discuss it again.

230007_4501726673125_1763792578_n.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

Levin, I don't know if you realize this or not but I live in West Hartford CT. James lives somewhere on Long Island.

Here is a diagram.....

Untitled_zps1370325e.jpg

As you can see I am about two hours away from Hicksville (I just picked that because I like the name) without any traffic. So figure three hours. I also don't really talk to James on a daily basis unless it's just car BS, I don't spend an abundance of time in the damn FB group everyone keeps talking about and to be honest, I really have no idea what he does when he thinks no one is looking.

So to clarify, he is not my next door neighbor, we don't talk on a regular basis and the only things I know are what I see for myself. So I'm calling it like I see it.

Oh and there is no "personal interest" involved. It's really sad that people would automatically assume an ulterior motive when one human being is trying to help another.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I do think it's pretty damn cool seeing drag slicks on an Accord coupe, never seen that done :lawl:

If you've got knowledge to hand out that's legitimate then you shouldn't feel like you can't...but you gotta watch your attitude with people, I think that's your only issue and it can get pretty crazy to watch.

The accusations you make are completely false and there was a 300+ post thread on Facebook where you decided to show your true colors. I would honestly and respectfully like to ask for you to drop this tomfoolery and move on.

I do however need to comment on this, because you're not actually saying what accusations Levin is making.

He's saying that you bringing up beating an STI in a street race isn't indicative that you've really given a damn about what you did and what could have happened that would been horrifying to anyone's loved ones that were killed. (It seems true?)

You yourself, as in James Halaby, created that thread in which the title said something sarcastic like "who is 001Stunna? I'd like to meet him, he seems like a great person"

I read the thread too since I didn't know what Levin was referring to. It was basically you bitching and whining nonstop about the fact Levin thinks you're stupid for bringing up that you're proud for street racing and beating an STI on the highway, and you in return just giving off an air of "well you don't know anything" or "I don't know why you'd say these things!" and a bunch of nutswinger derps you're friends with on there (since they "know" James, not Levin) immediately defending street racing being just fine (because everyone speeds right? hah hypocrites!) and it's typical of 6GA to have people not approving of it. Because that makes sense.

*sigh*

well...excuse me, but I'm pretty sure if you end up slamming into a guardrail you didn't "win" anything. You failed, as in you "lost" while the other guy got to go home worry free about his car.

I think Levin's perfectly justified in saying it's pathetic of you to walk tall like that was such a momentous day in street racing history to keep bringing up.

Do you see how the continuation of having that attitude might make people think you're...uh, full of it?

You're saying you didn't show your true colors in that thread by making it in the first place? You're making it out like Levin is a terrible person, when he's basically done nothing but say you're stupid for behaving in a legitimately stupid way. Anyone would? o_O

Last edited:
Back