DIY LED.. white needles/Climate control/Cruise/door/clock/

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
So I got the climate control 3x 4mm and 3x 5mm. 4mm fits but 5mm is too big and wont fit in the hole.... I've been searching for the correct bulb size but no luck.... can someone please link me to the correct larger bulb for the climate control? I have a half lit ac unit LOL 99 accord v6 coupe automatic

The LEDs I got were a VERY tight fit and would not turn/twist at all (both T4 and T5 neo wedge LEDs) I had to press them in hard and they just stayed. You could bore out the hole a little with some sand paper However, mine did make contact and light up without issues some of them I had to pry out and flip around. The polarity is directional on most LED bulbs. Make sure you test the operation before reassembly.

I got mine from http://www.superbrightleds.com - Purchased individual bulbs (gauges, cruise button, sunroof buttons, climate control and clock) - all red

superbrightLEDs - red (I have reverse glow gauges) It looks like there are alot of hot spots but its just the camera, everything is nice and even.
8u6ATvV.jpg

9ohkZeQ.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
The LEDs I got were a VERY tight fit and would not turn/twist at all (both T4 and T5 neo wedge LEDs) I had to press them in hard and they just stayed. You could bore out the hole a little with some sand paper However, mine did make contact and light up without issues some of them I had to pry out and flip around. The polarity is directional on most LED bulbs. Make sure you test the operation before reassembly.

I got mine from http://www.superbrightleds.com - Purchased individual bulbs (gauges, cruise button, sunroof buttons, climate control and clock) - all red

superbrightLEDs - red (I have reverse glow gauges) It looks like there are alot of hot spots but its just the camera, everything is nice and even.
8u6ATvV.jpg

9ohkZeQ.jpg

Dude that looks sick haha I ordered a T4.7 off ebay cuz its the only place i could find it. Since its a little smaller maybe it will fit right. Hope it works or else it would be a waste of money... I ordered T4.2 and T4.7 three each

Back