DIY 01-03 JDM Civic Fog Lights

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
if your oem bumper still has the center cross bar in your lower grill, then you have to cut. if you don't, then the install of the light housings is pretty easy. i haven't had time to install mine yet, but in the process. just by test fitting them, there isn't much to do.

ckinne

Reaction score
So I'm guessing that a dremmel would do the job?

cliffsta

Reaction score
H * A accessories has very detailed instructions for installing OE foglights on 6th Gen Accords, I'm sure you can just use that for this application.

dynasty

Reaction score
DSCF0003.jpg

all you need is an L-bracket. mine was pre-drilled which fit into the holes perfectly. next is to cut the side. after that, i just use a bolt and screw from the L-bracket into the bumper. then a big screw to drill the other side down. that's about it.

for the electrical stuff, all you need to do is find the trigger wire and the power wire. power wire is yellow, i believe. after that, the trigger wire should be right next to it. splice both wires, wire the trigger wire to the corner lights, and the power to the battery. as for the button itself, it will not stay into the original spot next to the cruise control button. so i modified mine on there. that's about it! if you guys need help, let me know so i can post up more pictures.

DSCF0009.jpg

Back