How to use Seafoam

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
I hear old guys saying put in like a qt of ATF into your oil before a oil change, let idle for 20mins and change oil and it be all black from the deposit in the engine. Even if your oil was golden it would come out black.

I made the mistake when I sea foamed my car, I live right on a 3 way intersection and I smoked the whole intersection out for a bit when I cam onto it.

Last edited:

beardohio

Reaction score
I was first to do it around here, since then i've helped 4 of my friends do their cars as well and 2 of their dads cars. My middle name is now Seafoam. . . hahaha love this stuff!

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score

oh hell yea 18,000 views! haha thats the most views ive had on any youtube video. That video was made last year and I was sick at the time, so some of the stuff I said is like :eekwtf: Since that time Ive learned about the seafoam just burning off and what color it makes and things related to seafoam. here's another of mine:

(oh yea, reppin 6GA with the t-shirt!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXTde9z5svQ&feature=related

I might make another video sometime, possibly instructional, but I think theres people out there that get the idea.

Also, check out my videos of seafoaming my friend's TL and my friend's Cobra

beardohio

Reaction score
One of my videos has 543,000 views :leeann:

but good work on that Seafoam vid, I made one for my friend when we did his Jetta and still need to make one for his 5GA we did a few weeks ago.

Back