What'd you do to your accord today?

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
Thanks. I currently have BC racing coilovers, extreme drop kit. I love them so far I have them at the highest setting in the front right now so they can put you to the ground. What is your budget? I can help you with some recommendations

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
And are you trying to slam your car or just lower it enough to cover the wheel gap?

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
I've had 3 different suspensions. First ones I had were the tein basic coilovers. They didnt slam my car but they gave me a nice drop and it was the smoothest suspension I have ever owned. They dont make those coilovers anymore but they do make the Tein street advance and tein street basis. Both should be good options.

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
Many 6thgenaccord owners prefer the function and form type 1's. Those were my second suspension setup I had. I loved them because they could drop my car a lot but I didnt like the fact that they didnt have dampening adjustment. The ride was rough compared to the Teins I had before especially if the roads where you live in are bad.

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
Hmmm, in that case, I would recommend the Tein coilovers if you want to get a good drop, still be able to clear speedbumps and driveways without much problem. If you want to go a little lower I would say the function and form type 1's. I believe you can get those for about 550 USD. They also make the function and form type 2's which have the dampening adjusting but those are more I believe about 850 usd.

Back