What'd you do to your accord today?

whitederic

Reaction score
About to wash her. Chances of rain this week but wanna get the dirt off it now before more gets added to it.

twofast4u

Reaction score
My buddy with a CR-Z decided to de-badge his car. I took his hybrid emblem and stuck it on my car for $hits and giggles.

whitederic

Reaction score
3c21ac88d565c3ec888d4d3b8d3ea577.jpg

Inspecting brakes after 500+ miles on new rotors and pads.

ParisiOT

Reaction score
Was getting ready to pull my passenger CL seat out to figure out why it wouldn't slide backwards anymore... just forwards..
Got a few bolts out, got ready to take it out and decided to unplug, then plug it back in first just for ****s... works again lol. So spent the allotted repair time detailing and cleaning my car .

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
My buddy with a CR-Z decided to de-badge his car. I took his hybrid emblem and stuck it on my car for $hits and giggles.

That's pretty EICE'd out, yo.

(Ecology Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.)

I actually respect that. :lawl:

twofast4u

Reaction score
That's pretty EICE'd out, yo.

(Ecology Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.)

I actually respect that. :lawl:

hey now! Ever since i put that on, my mileage has gotten better! That must be the secret to all hybrids :henry:. I'll take it off when car show season starts lol

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaned out all the trash from the under-arm storage compartment, and updated my 6GA signature ;)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
hey now! Ever since i put that on, my mileage has gotten better! That must be the secret to all hybrids :henry:. I'll take it off when car show season starts lol
Hey, Mr. Hybrid Club #1! Oh that's how they do it huh! No, no, no, keep it on! The car will be tax deductible for the next year!

I kinda want you to keep it on during car shows tho. With the clean looking car of yours, you would get many "respectful" giggles, if not, possibly being asked how exactly you did the swap. :lawl: (As long as you don't pop up the hood lol.)

Back