What'd you do to your accord today?

001Stunna

Reaction score
could not really do much cuz the brake lines gave up. There was a puddle of yellow greenish fluid under the car where the driver seat is. **** this was supposed to be a good weekend. Getting it fixed tomorrow. All the line will be fixed, brake fluid will be flushed and brakes will be bled for $250.

Was it the lines under the car or the lines that lead to the calipers?

Raul

Reaction score
Was it the lines under the car or the lines that lead to the calipers?

I am not sure. I just hope the car will be good to go tomorrow and it wont exceed $250. There was a hissing noise too when I depressed the pedal.

For my next car I need to be more careful and do regular check ups.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I am not sure. I just hope the car will be good to go tomorrow and it wont exceed $250. There was a hissing noise too when I depressed the pedal.

For my next car I need to be more careful and do regular check ups.
Hissing sound...Any leaks by your brake booster?
-With the car turned off and parked press the brake pedal a few times. After about 4-5 it should become rock hard and have very very little play when being pressed.

-Also turn the car on, and top up the brake fluid, and then get the wifey to step on the pedal while you look/listen for issues close by the brake booster in the engine pay.

ActNow

Reaction score
The black was fading behind the front Honda emblem and it looked like this....

100_0361.jpg

I originally wanted to repaint the black but thought it over as it would involve a lot of tape and the end result wouldn't of looked as good as I wanted it to. So I took the easy route....

100_0365.jpg

Back