2 quick "plans" chops...

Raymond

Reaction score
Yes I'm bored, no the chops aren't perfect.

Realigned mufflers (mine are crooked haha) painted black, OEM '05 TSX exhaust tips:

abc1.jpg

TL-S wheels... on the fence with how they look on DEP, I love these rims though.

abc2.jpg

Oh and my Type R grille came in yesterday, it looks noice, but I'm not putting it on until I've got the Type R front lip as well and I'll paint both to match.

:)

Opinions/suggestions?

nexTOme

Reaction score
im not feeling the dark on dark at all.....just like when i had stockies with no hubcaps on....i hated it.....LOL

other than that....full lip? slam more? cant wait till your car is finished raymond :thumbsup:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Not a fan of those rims on 6th gen at all.. look into the HPF silverstars..not sure if they make 5 lug tho

Raymond

Reaction score
Eh, not looking to spend much money. The TL-S wheels can be had on eBay for $600.

If anything I'll just go with the tried and true silver TL wheels. There's a set in my area for sale for $350 with new tires. So tempting lol

And no full lip kit, I don't like how any side skirts look on coupes, sorry. I love the OEM rear lip though but there's no way I'm putting a rear lip, front lip, and no sides.

If anyone knows where I can acquire OEM TSX exhaust tips that'd be great too lol.. Thanks guys!

MikeyMike

Reaction score
good luck findng 16" tl wheels... i keed i keed.. it think they would look good with some 40 tires

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
imo the car needs some sort of contrast...thats why your current wheels look good

Mugen sides with oem rear mudflaps would make your car look good too....

Last edited:

Raymond

Reaction score
imo the car needs some sort of contrast...thats why your current wheels look good
Yeah that's my thing. Half of me likes the "murdered out" look I'd get with them, but the other half wants some contrast like you said. We'll see!

BTW the chrome trim around the windows is getting blacked out as soon as either A. I figure out how to remove it to rattle can it, or B. I buy some vinyl to cover it up

i'd figure you can probably get some tsx tips from the dealer but they'll probably rob you.. so i'd try the tsx or acura forums.

Yeah that's what I figured, I haven't had any luck though haha. Not too many TSX guys upgrade exhausts apparently.

Back