Silver-housed Headlights?

sweagle02

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking about blackhousing my headlights soon but thought of an alternative idea and want some of your opinions. I was thinking that instead of blackhouse I could silverhouse them to match my exterior.

My friend has a green 7th gen and his housings are greenhoused and it looks mad nice. I would think that blackhoused and silverhoused wouldn't look extremely different. Opinions? Has anyone done this?

finch13

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking about blackhousing my headlights soon but thought of an alternative idea and want some of your opinions. I was thinking that instead of blackhouse I could silverhouse them to match my exterior.

My friend has a green 7th gen and his housings are greenhoused and it looks mad nice. I would think that blackhoused and silverhoused wouldn't look extremely different. Opinions? Has anyone done this?

You're friends with that Holo dude in Miami? I love his greenhousings, but I think silver would be too close to the chrome.

sweagle02

Reaction score
You're friends with that Holo dude in Miami? I love his greenhousings, but I think silver would be too close to the chrome.

Rolo? Lol ya and I see what you're saying with the chrome thing. I would hate it to look like that. Maybe a darker silver and not the Satin Silver.

sweagle02

Reaction score
doing it with actual silver that matches the car...could be win...

It would definitely be OEM matched. I wouldn't get fancy and try all different types of silver. It needs to look clean. Just an idea I thought of.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
already been done

100_0108.jpg

Back