Fritz' '98 EX Sedan (56k) *5/14/10*

Fritz

Reaction score
i can't get over how awesome your headlights are

Looks good fritz, kinda reminds me of what I wanted to do to mine..

Thanks! It's been fun working on it and I'm glad to hear it looks good to others. (i.e it means I didn't royally screw it up lol!!)

so for your fogs did you have to cut the bumper at all? id been thinking about getting some civic fogs but those are looking pretty good

I had to cut mine. With the way our bumpers are designed there is no way to put fogs of these sizes ('01-'02 Accord or '01-'03 Civic) in-between the plastic runners/supports. When I did mine I used both the instructions for the '98-'00 and the '01-'02. Even then I was still shaving it off a little at a time to get it right. Even still, they aren't a perfect fit.

Last edited:

Fritz

Reaction score
And today marks the end of the line for the old CG5 and me. 240k miles, and there was a lot of work that needed to be done if I wanted to keep it as my daily driver. Transmission started slipping, rear wheel bearings needed replacing, front brake rotors, new tires, etc. I traded her in on a '10 Acura RDX.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I wondered whatever happened to ya, didn't realize you still had your Accord. RDX is a nice upgrade, enjoy! Post it up in the non-6GA rides.

Back