JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

JV6

Reaction score
So realistically I got debates between MB battles and Varrstoen. There's nicer rims out there that I would like to have but they are out of my budget. What you guys think would look best on a silver coupe? Prolly not till next year when a new set will arrive.

6247361145_6e4ee6470a_z.jpg

mbbattle__13603_zoom.jpg

First page mod list and pictures were edited, the mod list grew shorter as some of the mods that were on my car has been Sold. I also raised the car up close to an inch due to winter being here now :(

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Car looks clean as aaalwaays, sir.

Wat, raising the height? Oh, winter mode is exceptional.←I bet you are enjoying how easier it became to drive though.

Nice edit on pics.:thumbsup:←Looks like you are about to time-travel lol.

One thing I wanna say is that gunmetal can look SSM real mean in cool, imo. (As long as it's not heavily dark.)

P.S. Drive safe coming down to Seattle this wkend.;)

JV6

Reaction score
Car looks clean as aaalwaays, sir.

Wat, raising the height? Oh, winter mode is exceptional.←I bet you are enjoying how easier it became to drive though.

Nice edit on pics.:thumbsup:←Looks like you are about to time-travel lol.

One thing I wanna say is that gunmetal can look SSM real mean in cool, imo. (As long as it's not heavily dark.)

P.S. Drive safe coming down to Seattle this wkend.;)

Thanks man! I was thinking somewhere along the line of gun metal aswell cause I don't see any other color that would suit it well beside factory silver rims. I was also looking into other factory rims such as TL-S, A-Spec, and even HFP. Gonna be a long winter and decisions, thanks will enjoy the stay in seattle this weekend!

hc529

Reaction score
Nice ride James!

its nice to see it done up OEM+

i can't wait til i get my 6th gen LOL

JniG

Reaction score
Hey I might be buying a set of rims with similar specs to your TL rims. Did you need to do any fender rolling since you added the 5mm spacers? And also how much camber do you have front and back? Thanks in advance and I love your stance :drool:

JV6

Reaction score
Hey I might be buying a set of rims with similar specs to your TL rims. Did you need to do any fender rolling since you added the 5mm spacers? And also how much camber do you have front and back? Thanks in advance and I love your stance :drool:

Nope i Didnt do any fender rolling but i plan to get it done though hopefully soon. When i did my alignment my camber specs were -2.5 front and -1 rear but few months after i lowered it a bit more and had rubbing only when i did full turn. I had my front lowered then my rear when i did the alignment but now its close to equal.

Last edited:
Back