March Madness winner! RedRyder

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^Dang, I thought she would be rocking w/ them by now. Hope you can reschedule it.

JV6

Reaction score
congrats on rotm, you had my vote! I dunno how ppl would pass on a 6spd j32a2 on legit wheels like seriously. Also your inbox is full, can't pm u info from message u sent me few weeks ago lol. Been busy

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thanks James. Btw I think when I switched the wheels I left the OEM+ category lol.

Cleared my inbox recently.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
soooo...looking at the pictures again, and man last pic so sexy, just had to say lolol
my goal is to win rotm, lolol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ha thank you. Jon has the skillz. :)

ROTM is such a nice way to acknowledge those who have worked so hard on their cars. Your coupe is definitely deserving!

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Ha thank you. Jon has the skillz. :)

ROTM is such a nice way to acknowledge those who have worked so hard on their cars. Your coupe is definitely deserving!

too bad i'm not local, would love to have him take pics for my car lol
love his work.

hopefully after the rebirth AGAIN, i'm qualified for a category lol

there was a kid who bought my strut bar and is starting to modify his 6th gen (red)..and he asked me for tips..and i told him u should check out RedRyder on 6ga lol and he was like "yeah his car was one of the reasons i wanted to modify mine" lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
too bad i'm not local, would love to have him take pics for my car lol
love his work.

hopefully after the rebirth AGAIN, i'm qualified for a category lol

Enter the next ROTM, it’s open to all.

there was a kid who bought my strut bar and is starting to modify his 6th gen (red)..and he asked me for tips..and i told him u should check out RedRyder on 6ga lol and he was like "yeah his car was one of the reasons i wanted to modify mine" lol

I remember when I joined and was inspired by some of the cars here. In a way it’s weird to think I’ve influenced anyone but that’s pretty cool to hear, thanks for sharing. :)

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
come down to IA in kentucky
I shall think on that =)

Enter the next ROTM, it’s open to all.

I remember when I joined and was inspired by some of the cars here. In a way it’s weird to think I’ve influenced anyone but that’s pretty cool to hear, thanks for sharing. :)

Yeahhh I wanna enter when my car is ready lol it's not ready yet, won't be ready til I'd say July

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Understand that, I waited a long time lol. If you make it to IA, have monkeyV6 come with ya. I'm thinking about an IS350 for my next car but just not sold on paddles.

Last edited:
Back