DIY LED.. white needles/Climate control/Cruise/door/clock/

Go!

Reaction score
How do I install the door lights on a 2001 DX sedan accord value package without the lights installed?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone ever figured out what LEDs are needed for the radio control lights? Like all the buttons, the presets buttons and all that.

I am doing all red so ill post up pics when done!

EDIT: Also what about the LEDs for the window controls?

Last edited:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Only one thats lit is AUTO switch on drivers side.

unless you swap ALL window switches for the 98-03 TL even then the auto on the drivers side works, as well as passenger and rears. I assume it will be a SMD LED

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Only one thats lit is AUTO switch on drivers side.

unless you swap ALL window switches for the 98-03 TL even then the auto on the drivers side works, as well as passenger and rears. I assume it will be a SMD LED

Oh alright, very true, what about the radio controls?

jdlc24

Reaction score
Blue its nice, I have done the mod myself :)
IMAG0039.jpg
[/IMG]
Please excuse my blackberry camera.
Did u have problems with the clock and hazard?
I didn't purchase my bulbs from that site, but my LED's weren't as bright, so i had to build them with resistors and high intensity LEDs. I purchased some from DDM tuning and they flicker after a couple of months. My only issue is that i have to dim my dash lights, they are too bright.

phi1542

Reaction score
Here is my climate control. I am going to do the radio(if anyone knows the size bulbs for the radio please post!)
2012-11-16 18.03.44 by Keepinitdirty, on Flickr
I have the high performance bulbs in and i dont like the dimness. I am going to try the standard leds instead

AC looks good! Did you have to solder? I'm trying to do my automatic climate control and sunroof. Does anyone have a link for the 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm red leds? I cant find them on SBL. Not sure what I'm looking for

and is this the right one for shifter? https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/74-led-bulb-3-smd-led-wide-angle-wedge-base/228/

also whats the size for hazard lights?

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
So I got the climate control 3x 4mm and 3x 5mm. 4mm fits but 5mm is too big and wont fit in the hole.... I've been searching for the correct bulb size but no luck.... can someone please link me to the correct larger bulb for the climate control? I have a half lit ac unit LOL 99 accord v6 coupe automatic

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Check Mikey's DIY thread on this conversion, he did it in his 01-02 V6 coupe and documented bulb types etc.

phi1542

Reaction score
^Check Mikey's DIY thread on this conversion, he did it in his 01-02 V6 coupe and documented bulb types etc.

Yeah I saw. Idk if it's different for 2001 and 99 but the 5mm didnt fit for me. I got the smaller ones so my display and buttons glow which were 3 4mm. 5mm didnt fit for the other 3 =/ I saw this guy on youtube said its 3x T4.2 and 3x T4.7 and I couldnt find those sizes on superbrightled so i had to resort to ebay. Ordered those last night.

Last edited:
Back