m3 LED mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I still don't like them. Not hatin', just expressing my honest opinion. I love the factory mirrors.

heathan

Reaction score
I wonder if there is any way to take the glass off so that it could be tinted like taillights and stuff. It might tone down the white in the mirror a bit to match the car. I was actually thinking of getting a set kinda like those only they were carbon fiber. I decided on a seperate set though.

Did you paint the mirrors yourself or did they come that color? I like em. I'd like to maybe see a shot with the entire side of the car to get the whole picture. Good work on the install too, glad I could help.

goldenchild626

Reaction score
they actually came in that cheap carbon fiber decal cover. I took it to a shop and got it professionally painted. a few shops around here said they couldn't do it because the paint would not stick to the carbon fiber decal. so i found a place that had to sand it down and paint it. it turned out really good. ill take some more pics of the whole side. thanks again

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Tint the lenses with that spray stuff and those bad boys wont look bad at all!
Those+Tinted Lense=Me recanting previous statements.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I wanted to know if they are angled up like the M3 mirrors. They dont look that bad from those shots but I would like to see some pics from a distance. I def would tint them.

heathan

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks real clean with the matched paint. Anyone got any ideas how the glass might come off? screwed on? do ya have to cook it like the taillights(which I'm thinking of trying with my old stockers)? Makin that glass tinted would definetly be an improvement. Kinda makes me wanna try it with mine now. heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back