New here...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Welcome! And please remember to search before posting various question threads - you don't want to cover a topic that has already been thoroughly discussed :thumbsup: I'm not saying you did it, but just mentioning it to you for future reference!

S0S 03

Reaction score
Thanks again and another question because I'm paranoid when making certain purchases online. This is the bumper I'm planning to get because I have a grille that's been collecting dust that I want to use. As far as I know, the only thing I need is the bumper cover unless I'm horribly mistaken(which I wouldn't doubt). I'm not exactly a car person but I'm trying to teach myself some stuff and have a friend teach me as well. And feel free to correct me at any point.

http://www.neweggmall.com/Product/2002921970/product.html

Anyone know if this is the best deal I'm going to get? After shipping it will cost me just under $90.

Welcome! And please remember to search before posting various question threads - you don't want to cover a topic that has already been thoroughly discussed I'm not saying you did it, but just mentioning it to you for future reference!
While lurking I've seen some people get worked up about threads that have easy answers or have been done to death, that's why I'm trying to throw some simple questions in here before wasting space on other parts of the forum...and that's why I won't even think about creating a thread about SRI or CAI.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Yeah some people get worked up for nothing. I wouldnt sweat it. Sometimes people have bad days. Heck, I am even an a$$ sometimes if I had a bad day and someone says something to me on here that ticks me off a little. Just don't harass or like blatantly not follow the rules. People get banned like that. By the way. Welcome to the site. There is a real nice community here.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
welcome bro, check out the meet section if you're interested in getting to meet some members and bond. this is, honest to god, one of the greatest forums in the history of car forums. there's a great brotherhood on the forum that you'll notice in the OT section

anyway, where in texas are you from?

S0S 03

Reaction score
welcome bro, check out the meet section if you're interested in getting to meet some members and bond. this is, honest to god, one of the greatest forums in the history of car forums. there's a great brotherhood on the forum that you'll notice in the OT section

anyway, where in texas are you from?

I'm in Mansfield.

Last edited:
Back