Which setup should I get?

• H&R Sports Spring & Tokico Blue

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Eiback Prokit + Prodamper

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

fresh112151

Reaction score
Shops can usually range from $100-250 depending on where and if you'll need camber kits and an alignment or not.

finch13

Reaction score
I would get Eibach Sportlines if it was between those and H&R Sports, the Race springs are VERY firm and you will probably need a bit better of a damper to handle them. But I do like my no boat look drop :D

mew1838

Reaction score
Hey Wong, how's your ride quality? I am looking for a firm ride and performance mainly.

rwong410

Reaction score
Hey Wong, how's your ride quality? I am looking for a firm ride and performance mainly.

Ride quality is excellent. I just changed from Eibach Sportline and Tokico to H&R Sport & Tokico. Drastic ride quality change, H&R being the one with better ride quality (since I'm not as low). In terms of performance, doesn't make much of a difference to me.

5spd'r

Reaction score
I think 2'' drop is max for me. I live in Michigan. Looks isn't even my motive for this. I want a car that handles better.

Start off with a TL-s sway bar set-up and new struts if yours are old;:run: you probably won't need springs. You'll go through 2" more snow if you leave it stock height. The stiffer rear sway will bring the back-end around in the slippery stuff so brush up on your drifting technique!

finch13

Reaction score
Start off with a TL-s sway bar set-up and new struts if yours are old;:run: you probably won't need springs. You'll go through 2" more snow if you leave it stock height. The stiffer rear sway will bring the back-end around in the slippery stuff so brush up on your drifting technique!

Er... my Accord is dropped almost 3" and plows through 8" of snow with no problem...

Back