Ideas for Tail Lights

Snoobly

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
i'm somewhat new to the forum, i've been creeping around the threads for ideas and what not for awhile now though.
so i've decided i'm not a huge fan of how the rear lights look on my car. 2002 SE I4. She is a beautiful black and i recently installed the blacked out housings for the headlights and i just love how it looks. i would like to do something of the sort to the rear now. Everything ive found online is just too "ricey". if people would like to just post any cool tail lights they find and post the site where they find them that would be awesome. any ideas people want to share that would be awesome too. :)

Last edited:

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
i'm somewhat new to the forum, i've been creeping around the threads for ideas and what not for awhile now though.
so i've decided i'm not a huge fan of how the rear lights look on my car. 2002 SE I4. She is a beautiful black and i recently installed the blacked out housings for the headlights and i just love how it looks. i would like to do something of the sort to the rear now. Everything ive found online is just too "ricey". if people would like to just post any cool tail lights they find and post the site where they find them that would be awesome. any ideas people want to share that would be awesome too. :)

welcome! i see this is your first post. please use the search function :)

happy 4th of july :usa::peace:

Snoobly

Reaction score
4 door. and i'll do some researching on the taking amber out and i have used the search function a bit. i didn't find much for four door tail lights.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
4 door. and i'll do some researching on the taking amber out and i have used the search function a bit. i didn't find much for four door tail lights.

It's either on here or on V6P that there is a "Post pics of your taillights" thread.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Red and clears or vht nightshade tail light tint
taking out the amber in 01-02 sedans makes them red clears :lawl:

but yeah...that and spray tint and/or vinyl are really the only options. all black, part black, all red, etc.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think the red/clears are the best option.

Whether 98-00 or 01-02.

Lots of examples of everything mentioned in this thread though.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
of course, my votes in for all red :lawl:

4555761817_b59d16f5b6_o.jpg

Back