White6GAV6's Coupe (Updated: 04/30/2015) (56k nono)

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Re: White6GAV6's '00 Coupe [Updated: 2-24-2013(Lots of pictures)] (56k nono)

Bump.

Quick pic from yesterday after I got 'er all clean.
io1z7s.jpg

Couple changed coming in the next month or 2 hopefully

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bump.

Quick pic from yesterday after I got 'er all clean.
io1z7s.jpg

Couple changed coming in the next month or 2 hopefully

Looking sweet! Perhaps I missed it, but are you running a camber kit, or is that just 'natural' negative camber from the drop???

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

Clean!!!

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Re: White6GAV6's '00 Coupe [Updated: 4-19-2013(New Lip Kit)] (56k nono)

After waking up to a flat tire yesterday morning, I got that fixed and was also able to get my new Wing West kit on. Took a couple months to make it looks and fit well on the coupe, but I am happy with the outcome. Paints not too bad for a rattle can job and having no idea what I was doing.

2u5s2lu.jpg

2czwryt.jpg

16m0xhf.jpg

Also test fit the blast pipes I've had sitting around for a few months.

2dalnhz.jpg

2pzz9zb.jpg

Jefe02

Reaction score

That wings west kit looks real clean on the coupe man.

Brad2274

Reaction score

Woooow its what i expected and more, looks so clean on your car, a lot lower all around too. so you shortened the backs of the sideskirts an inch or so right? also curious of how you mounted front lip because im about to get front and rear bumper(rear ended this week by an idiot, trashed the paint) painted along with my whole kit and i dont want those screws visible in the front like before lol.
btw i looked at the pics before i read, cant believe that's rattle can, if i look closely it doesnt match exactly but it's pretty damn close and i didnt notice before.
hope you can keep the front nice now that you're in the an-inch-or-less club :lawl:

White6GAV6

Reaction score

That wings west kit looks real clean on the coupe man.

Thanks.

Woooow its what i expected and more, looks so clean on your car, a lot lower all around too. so you shortened the backs of the sideskirts an inch or so right? also curious of how you mounted front lip because im about to get front and rear bumper(rear ended this week by an idiot, trashed the paint) painted along with my whole kit and i dont want those screws visible in the front like before lol.
btw i looked at the pics before i read, cant believe that's rattle can, if i look closely it doesnt match exactly but it's pretty damn close and i didnt notice before.
hope you can keep the front nice now that you're in the an-inch-or-less club :lawl:

I cut the sides in the middle and then trimmed them an inch on each side if the cut 2 inches altogether. And the front lip is just mounted by 2 screw on each side in the wheel well, no screw in the top middle part like yours. My frame has been around an inch off the ground for almost a year now, but my lip was never the same height.

kn0x47

Reaction score

FIXED:

Awesome work man. I think I would have stuck with the wings west *coupe* rear lip but that's just me. Looks great!

Last edited:

White6GAV6

Reaction score

That is the wings west rear lip. But for the sedan, not the coupe. I bought the full kit so no point in not using it

Back