What'd you do to your accord today?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Car came with the OEM raybrig fogs but unfortunately one is cracked and neither turned on. Replaced the bulb in the non broken lens and spliced the blue wire into the red/black wire so I can turn it on with the parking lights uploadfromtaptalk1407794216793.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
image_zps5a5d1e3c.jpg

Final parts for my retrofit arrived. Gonna start it this Friday. Also picked up a driver side front mud guard from the junk yard that I've needed since I got the car lol.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Final parts for my retrofit arrived. Gonna start it this Friday. Also picked up a driver side front mud guard from the junk yard that I've needed since I got the car lol.
just bought like the same butyl at autozone the other day, also i have a set of those shrouds new from the retrofit source that im trying to sell if you need another pair lol :lawl:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
just bought like the same butyl at autozone the other day, also i have a set of those shrouds new from the retrofit source that im trying to sell if you need another pair lol :lawl:

I didn't find it at my local autozone so I just decided to buy it with my shrouds. I don't think I'll need to buy another pair but if I do I'll let you know. Thanks

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing other than putting single filament bulbs in the turn signal spot

From that pic it looked like the top portion was red and the bottom clear, sorta like this

361131405.jpg

The opposite of the red-clear look that people go for.

Back