What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Cleaned up my wheels. Rinsed off the road de-icer / salt underneath the car.

Adjusted the tire air pressure and the damping settings until I get my car aligned next week.

Hello People

Reaction score
a94be9e6a14c6ffb606e60cf8404ba16.jpg

Doing surgery to mount my fog lights. Got the cutting done, now to mount them. I'm quickly losing daylight though, so I think I'll leave the wiring fun and reassembly for tomorrow.

18cc8382f861240da9f5c95d93725257.jpg

Why yes I am in the living room.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Tried installing my headers and down pipe, major fail. Bolts connecting to the cat are super tough to get off, also the three connect the hearts to the downpipe,

Sprayed WD-40, hitting the wrench with a hammer, using a pipe to even out the weight and even turned on the car to heat up the bolts and nothing.

Probably gonna have to take it to a shop to have them removed, you guys have any other ideas?

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Nope no air tools thinking maybe a local shop but thing is they started slipping so I hope they can still get a grip on them

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cool man!

Sweet. :)

Any chance you would post the DIY thread on that??

Happy to. The only part I haven’t figured out yet is making it look finished on the interior end, I’ll either modify a 3G TL brakelight housing or upholster over the brakelight assembly itself. But it’s mounted solid and works for now.

3G TL’s don’t make it to the junkyard often, and finding just the brakelight cover on Ebay (and in tan) is difficult, so I’ll probably make the DIY up to where I am now and then I’ll update it later.

Back