Ride of the Month is back up!!! READ ASAP

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
Thats good news, and if evrything goes as planned we can have our 2008 Calendar.

I better take some pics..... Ray I need your camera..:D

yeah... i was sad when the 2007 calender idea didn't go thru despite your hard work andy :(

i have tons of promotional ideas for this forum, but it doesn't seem like wildman/ cody wants to do anything :(

and yeah, this site used to have a front page, kinda like E-H and v6p

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
lol... guess the australian deal didn't fall thru huh?

yea, i wasnt expecting it to work out, just cuz of the craziness of it. as i waited for the check to clear, it bounced, before i spent any of it thankfully tho. so yea, i called him out on being a scammer and havent heard back, haha. oh well. still for sale. i actually just went to the bank today to get a loan to pay off the lean on the car, so i can have the title in my hand, which would make it a ton easier to sell. then once its gone, i go pay back the bank in full, and no debt and good credit! haha :D

6THGEN_AI4

DarkSideAccord said:
yeah... i was sad when the 2007 calender idea didn't go thru despite your hard work andy :(

i have tons of promotional ideas for this forum, but it doesn't seem like wildman/ cody wants to do anything :(

and yeah, this site used to have a front page, kinda like E-H and v6p

Yeah I hope everything changes and we can do more things to improve this site image.

I'm down for 2008 Calendar, Can we add that to the ROTM sticky. As an award for being ROTM your car would be featured in the 2008 6thgenaccord Calendar.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
hmmm...ksports, flat black primer and I should be ready to enter by the end of summer lol

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Voting should be up tom sometime in the afternoon i hope...Remember Admin/mods choose the 4 or so that are voted on by all members.

Back