What is your Favorite driving story

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
after reading the uber rice thread it made me think of my favorite driving moment.

I had just got my 240 back from the shop (swapped a CA18DET into a shell) and my buddie and i drove up to the local exhaust shop (all i had on was the Downpipe) he was sitting on a tire and i had the only seat in a gutted interior. so as we're pulling out to run by the bank to get some dough this uber ricey lime green crx pulls along beside me. Mind you my car was freaking loud at idle much less driving rpm's. so i'm accelerating to about 35mph when he pulls beside me (he had to slow down from 45) and then he punches it..... i look over at my buddie an laugh. So i floor it, and i swear to god i've never been so proud of a car in my life, and i shoot past him in less than 5 seconds. Mind you my exhaust was so clear that you could hear the turbo spooling at equal level with the exhaust. so as i pull into the right turn lane at the next light he pulls up in astonishment and asks if i want to trade..... we laugh and i floor it and break the wheels loose for about 20 feet.

i was :bowdown: to my car after that

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i will never forget the trip mah accord took... indiana to socal pulling a u-haul :rock: 3 days, 2 nights... going over the Colorado rockies, desert, etc :rock:

edit: here's mah car in action :rock:

125-2590_IMG.jpg

and for all mah driving trip pix, click here:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4452

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
on 1-5 this 90's mustang was trying to show off until his hood came undone, man total ownage!

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
OUCH!!!!

reminds me of my civic after my wreck, driving around with the hood held down by zip ties, and it flew up at 35mph, scared the piss out of me any my buddies, one was in another car and saw the whole thing happen

indowanksta88

Reaction score
haha one time i was driving along highway 1 my senior year in high school wit this girl and all of a sudden 2 cop cars started following me and then 5 minutes later both of them had their lights on. when i pulled over, the cop thought i was drinking and driving and gave me a sobriety test lol. this all happend at 7pm so i obviously wasnt drunk and the cop let me go haha

Back