Accord Autocross

akoutmos

Reaction score
here are some vids and pics from an scca autocross that i took part in. I must say that all the suspension work i did over the summer made for an absolutely awesome ride. Only thing i wish i had was an LSD, cuz goin through the corners was a little rough at time.

I don't know if anyone has track driven their AMR coilovers, but i must say they handled superb under harsh circumstances. Great coilover!!!! i was running 5 clicks hard on both the front and back. Hope you guys enjoy, leave feedback :D Btw my accord had a best time of 53.1s, the civic had a best time of 56.7, and the srt-4 had a best time of 53.8(close but not quite accord status :p)

My Accord:
YOUTUBE - Accord runs a 53.1

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

Buddy's Civic:
IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

Buddy's SRT-4:
IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
alex nice job showing them what the accord can do

on a side note the car looks awesome with the carbon fiber fenders on them

akoutmos

Reaction score
thanks for the feed back guys!

although sikjdm's comment confuses me :thinking:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
He's calling the neon a peon making fun of it. Body roll on the neon is uncalled for.

Nice run with the accord!

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
Dope run man car looked awesome too, where was this held at? Maybe we can do a meet at one of these events in teh summer

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i see a lot of cones knocked over, hope it wasn't you! lol jk ... car looks and sounds really nice :thumbsup:

akoutmos

Reaction score
He's calling the neon a peon making fun of it. Body roll on the neon is uncalled for.

Nice run with the accord!

lol, how did i not get that. doin hw till 3am kills ur brain :p i always make fun of my friend with the neon too lol

Dope run man car looked awesome too, where was this held at? Maybe we can do a meet at one of these events in teh summer

This event actually took place at RIT(Rochester Institute of Technology). Its where i go to school. The scca has several events throughout the year in upstate new york.

i see a lot of cones knocked over, hope it wasn't you! lol jk ... car looks and sounds really nice :thumbsup:

lol, actually i think there were too many cone. my first run got disqualified cuz i got lost and went off course :p. Didn't hit a single cone though the whole day!

Back