Volk Evo III's Centercaps

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Taking my chance on dif forums.
As the title states. Looking for 1, 2 or even 4 Volk evo III centercaps. bought them with only 2 so need more for a cleaner look. thx. Mine are 17x9's if it matters. and not to be confused mine have 10 flakes/spokes instead of 9 flakes/spokes.
like this.
45ea7e09-f862-1e02.jpg

one of my 2 needs the sticker in the middle? preferebly the VR like the on in my picture.

also i need to buy some volk racing bolts and nuts for my 3pc wheels. i need 2 of them. didnt notice when i bought my wheels that 2 of them were broken and the guy i guess used silicone to hold them in place. so if anyone has any or knows someone lmk.
this is what im looking for.
a6898da2-80b4-8be0.jpg

thx for looking.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Might be tough to track these down on here as the majority of wheel choices tend to be oem or cheap replicas. Maybe try a larger forum or call the wheel supplier?

Anyway GL tracking them down :thumbsup:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
I have no clue :/ lol. I don't have a thread and pitch gauge to find out. Thought it was standard on volk 3pc wheels. I know that work bolts are a bit bigger tho. I think the bbs are the same size.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
How much u copp those wheels for?

HellaCheap ^__^. the guy rattle canned the lip -__- smh.. so i put in some work and it up. came out clean. but yeah i know it kinda looks like your wheels -__- hahah. except yours are works mine are VR's :p

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
HellaCheap ^__^. the guy rattle canned the lip -__- smh.. so i put in some work and it up. came out clean. but yeah i know it kinda looks like your wheels -__- hahah. except yours are works mine are VR's :p

I know they basically have different center caps!! They looks hard!:roy:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Thankyou thankyou. That number is that his personal # or VR wheels?
And how much u think the caps will run me? Lol

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Thankyou thankyou. That number is that his personal # or VR wheels?
And how much u think the caps will run me? Lol

vr wheels! if you need the rings and center caps! ballpark price 200$ thats for all 4 tho, total 8 pcs so depending on how many pcs you need that will be up in the air. Just let me know too what you need cause im picking up some lips from vr on wednsday. He kind of hooks me up cause i did a favor for him!:coffee:

Back