To keep the black roof or not, that is the ?

Keep the black roof?

• Total voters

l34merik

Reaction score
I don't like how the lines don't flow perfectly at first (especially the back). The newer cars actually do line up perfectly. Maybe I should get a rear window visor to set it off?

Anyways it's just vinyl wrapped right now so I can remove it if I don't completely like it by after finals week.

1.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Honestly, it's the one thing I didn't like about your car when I looked at it a few minutes ago.
Everything else looks good, though. :thumbup:

l34merik

Reaction score
I actually just raised it back up. I was at 1 finger gap but got sick of the bad city roads and didn't want to abuse my car anymore. Will lower again once it's not my DD or once I graduate and get out of the city.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I actually just raised it back up. I was at 1 finger gap but got sick of the bad city roads and didn't want to abuse my car anymore. Will lower again once it's not my DD or once I graduate and get out of the city.

-_______- do you have mountains in your streets?

one finger gap is nothing LOL

l34merik

Reaction score
Well Denver has lots of potholes and poorly maintained streets. Boulder is very hilly so it's hard to go certain places without scratching the bottom.

I don't get the luxury of perfect California / Florida / Vegas roads.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Well Denver has lots of potholes and poorly maintained streets. Boulder is very hilly so it's hard to go certain places without scratching the bottom.

my roads are ***. you should be fine with one finger all around. i was fine with no wheel gap. ( higher than i am now) and it rode alot better also

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Wtf ? :rly:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
-_______- do you have mountains in your streets?

one finger gap is nothing LOL

:lawl: Yeah, Newport News / Hampton roads suck ***.... lived there for a few years...

Where are these "perfect" Florida roads you speak of?? haha

Car looks good btw.

Back