quicksilver77's 99 coupe

quicksilver77

Reaction score
Little update :)

I'm going to replace LPG injectors (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and some more stuff from this LPG instalation.

Old ones are almost dead and causing lost of performance.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congrats on the milestone, original transmission?

Good luck with the injectors, hope it goes smoothly.

mx5kev

Reaction score
Yep, 330k km is pretty impressive. Did you do something to your dash? Looks like a mix of pre and facelift.

phi1542

Reaction score
Nice ride man! How is the fitment in the rear? Is it flush or is it kind of sunk in still? Front looks like it is flush. Does the front poke out too much or is it just right? Looking at wheels with similar specs. 18x8 +34 I want that flush look and I dont want the wheels to poke past the fenders. My ride height looks to be similar to yours as well. Let me know. Thanks!

quicksilver77

Reaction score
Did you do something to your dash? Looks like a mix of pre and facelift.
No, I didn't. For me, it looks like original prelift.
Nice ride man! How is the fitment in the rear? Is it flush or is it kind of sunk in still? Front looks like it is flush. Does the front poke out too much or is it just right? Looking at wheels with similar specs. 18x8 +34 I want that flush look and I dont want the wheels to poke past the fenders. My ride height looks to be similar to yours as well. Let me know. Thanks!
Thanks.
The front wheels stick out beyond the fenders approximately 2 cm. Back it is straight, but with a heavy load can rub.

Last edited:
Back