What'd you do to your accord today?

finch13

Reaction score
I bought her some new axles and an ignition switch... tomorrow I'm gonna buy her some tranny seals

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Replaced my driver side CV boot. Need to clean off the axle grease that dripped on the rims.

Aeraun

Reaction score
Well, for some reason the rims I have cut the valves off the tire. My tires are ****. Yesterday at work I came outside and my rear driver side tire was flat. The valve was somewhat torn and had a slow leak. So I filled up the tire and scotch taped the valve in place for the drive home :thumbsup: Need to go get a new valve now :(

naoandlata

Reaction score
I hit vtec on it lol

On a serious note gotta find time to install the rear sway

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Well today I fired up the IS300 for the first time after swapping heads, runs well. I also replaced two blown fuses in the accord, I have been without courtesy lights for about 6 months now haha.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
took my index finger, ran it across the car, collected some dirt and said to myself. uuuuuh you dirty! i like it!:lolhitting:

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
ripped apart my center console in preparation for my brand spankin' new PSPEC short shifter kit to arrive tmrw :D i hear theres some slight trimming that needs to be done to alow for the shifter to move freely at its lowest setting. true or fasle? i probably wont be setting it that low anyways...but its always good to have the option :p

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I tore on it around 85 on the highways circling OKC, pulls hard!

Also took some pics of my sister near it, itoday was her 2nd birthday.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
picked up a new stabilizer end-link and replaced the broken one ... reset the SRS light ... and got 1/4 of the way done with the DIY hood lifts because my drill ran out of juice lol

Back