Any Bikers??

LoveLee

Reaction score
please dont put a bike rack on ur car. :( just fold the seats, lay down a towel and shove it in the trunk lol.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Damn whats up with everybody biking lately... ton of guys from work have been hitting up the trails.... none of them used to now everyone is doing it.. :lawl:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
my bike has pretty much replaced my car, all i need is someone to hook me up with some lights so i can ride at night and i wont be driving but twice a week

LoveLee

Reaction score
i dont have my own mountain bike, i use raymond's mom's bike. if i had my own bike i would probably ride it work since i work so close to my house and maybe raymonds house cuz we only live 4 miles apart. my mom said she would buy me a bike this weekend but it will have to wait cuz im going on vacation wednesday so i wouldnt have a chance to use for a while.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
anyone doing the MS charity ride? its a nation wide event with different difficulty levels and what not, its to help cure MS.

I'm going to try and go all 150 miles

if you're interested go to BikeMs.org

LoveLee

Reaction score
i checked it out and the only event they are having in florida is too far up the state. :(

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah the only one in TN is in Memphis....and well i try to avoid that city as much as possible..i don't really want to die this young...

Back